2011-06-24 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Development Update

Header Data

From: Marty <ma***y@martymandy.com>
Message Hash: 03576dc1bcb3c6ce316838eed877f70d96243f25f3900f718548146bff67cfe5
Message ID: <4E050A6D.5010302@martymandy.com>
Reply To: <4E050891.7040201@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-06-24 15:06:37 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 08:06:37 +1000

Raw message

hi
is there a unlimited option
i have a 5 bed motel and use it there very Rarely, they all use there
ownusb 3g
the way i want to use it give each room the same room user name ie room1
room 2
IE:  room1 as the user and all i do is change the password