2011-06-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] problem with admin login

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 3dc1160d9d16a7b4dc40b82c1445f8ecd95bd64642fc823e40748809f932dbc0
Message ID: <4E095F4C.5060306@gmail.com>
Reply To: <1309141766.59096.YahooMailRC@web161619.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-06-27 21:57:48 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:57:48 +1000

Raw message

I've gone through the logs and can't work out why it's not working.

However it doesn't look like you are using the latest version. Can you
please try doing "sudo apt-get update" and "sudo apt-get upgrade" and
then if it's still not working, post the result of the following command?

apt-cache policy 'grase-*'

Thanks

Tim