2011-06-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] DNS fix proposal

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: abedb9da901ead89dd1334751bd2fef7271ae8c1a692dae16a1bb6d6c94aaaef
Message ID: <BANLkTi=c3JvBa-azJKe0K-iELj8Og_4O0Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <BANLkTinUH=1p-hq2cKU5SYCUF=quwZ6QAQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-06-26 04:45:48 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 21:45:48 +1000

Raw message

Following up more on this. I'm probably going to implement an
interface to the blacklists maintained at
http://cri.univ-tlse1.fr/blacklists/index_en.php (and any others
people nominate) to allow us to use both dnsmasq as a dns blacklister,
and squidguard as a url blacklister.

Suggestions are welcome for more blacklists and filtering ideas. (i.e.
I'm even thinking of writing a custom squid redirector that looks up
domains on a variety of "dns blacklists" that aren't strictly designed
for black listing.)

Tim