2011-08-09 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] [ grase-Bugs-3334494 ] Allow multiple simultaneouslogins with the same user account

Header Data

From: silverio <SS***s@web.de>
Message Hash: 54aeefeb0ff7f5e5f586c7e7ed5ffbbdbea23500f8f868de9d83247258458381
Message ID: <8d79386322d66ad0df9fc77648b4d8ca@ssantos.dyndns.info>
Reply To: mid:162
UTC Datetime: 2011-08-09 03:32:41 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 12:32:41 +0200

Raw message

Hi Tim,

I downloaded version 3.4 and tested if the user account can be used
twice at the same time. It was not possible, as expected; however, only
a popup-window appeared, without an error message.

Brgds
Silvério

Thread