2011-09-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Ipad and Grase Hotspot

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 25ac6c6f41e038376ccb153eb5125b305b90e017c99c462fd7886bd33719d5eb
Message ID: <CAESLx0Luks1tXajF4hNdoHMeXZTpF=gbJXatryfXt0fp-by_Og@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <1315474943.70229.YahooMailNeo@web59513.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-09-08 13:41:38 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 06:41:38 +1000

Raw message

So turning off Autofill allows it to work totally?
What are the symptoms when autofill is turned on? I'll see if this can
be disabled from the hotspot side.

Regarding antivirus. Avast can update automatically as it's in the
UAMDOMAINS. This should be customisable in the interface now, so I'll
file a bug to remove the old reference in the config files. The reason
for it's existence was we used to run an avast mirror so updates would
be free and fast.
If any other antivirus is updating before login, let m know.

Tim

Thread