2011-09-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Add other Voucher Packages?

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: bad19b97fb51c699feb491f15c82b477f0da412851271fbe0fd6127203044d8b
Message ID: <CAESLx0LY_3ifhLiLU2Wra_73tGUOMqDZeanCuU+-hVBCBML9Kw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAHc2qRSVfcWiVrMzR7xFjV1SR-E9kL2AKND0FWhBRNyVSzSyqQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-09-08 00:27:35 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 17:27:35 +1000

Raw message

There currently isn't any way to do this.
Suggestions welcome for the best way to implement this. When it was
first written the idea was we charged a fix amount per time unit (or
data) and hence the only option was how much this fixed amount was.
i.e. 1hr is $10, so 2hr is $20

I assume from the question that you want to give discounts? So 1hr is
$10, 2hr is $15, 4hr is $20 etc. (So not a linear scale?)

Currently the "price" is very loosely connected to the units you
purchase. I plan to eventually make the money side more important (so
we can have things like paypal purchases of data/time).

Suggestions for implementation welcome.

Tim