2011-09-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Add other Voucher Packages?

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: cacc88b5ad2750b2f008b5fdfe9b5825b32cc41521d0116193a9b150190320d3
Message ID: <CAESLx0LJTBcsMa0SUYv7CLchw+K6vO=sJ=GwpNgwmObnzHoX4Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <-9091594755484735356@unknownmsgid>
UTC Datetime: 2011-09-08 01:12:49 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 18:12:49 +1000

Raw message

See the demo, in particular the settings page. login guest, guest
http://grasehotspot.org/grase/radmin/settings

See http://trac.grasehotspot.org/browser/files/usr/share/grase/www/radmin/includes/page_functions.inc.php#L177
and http://trac.grasehotspot.org/browser/files/usr/share/grase/www/radmin/includes/page_functions.inc.php#L130
Both these functions have an array of values. The time array is minute
values. The data array is money values and the data value is
calculated on that.
The easiest way to expose this is in the settings page, but the actual
interface is the question. In terms of HTML forms, what is the best
way of allowing custom values in here (remembering that its an array
of values).
I'm sure I can just show it "1, 2, 4, 8, 10, 20" etc in a text field,
and leave it up to the user to ensure that they keep the format
correct.

Tim

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Stephan Stein
<st***w@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hmm...
>
> No linear scale! :-) there is some discout if you buy more time!
> We will check and correct it, after some time an if we got reply of
> our customers.
>
> Were i can find the default values in the actual version?
> I don't found the values in the database. Is there a config file?
>
> For m the best implementation is to integrade it to the SQL database.
>
> Rg
>
> Stephan
>
> Von meinem iPad 2 gesendet
>
> Am 08.09.2011 um 09:27 schrieb Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>:
>
>> There currently isn't any way to do this.
>> Suggestions welcome for the best way to implement this. When it was
>> first written the idea was we charged a fix amount per time unit (or
>> data) and hence the only option was how much this fixed amount was.
>> i.e. 1hr is $10, so 2hr is $20
>>
>> I assume from the question that you want to give discounts? So 1hr is
>> $10, 2hr is $15, 4hr is $20 etc. (So not a linear scale?)
>>
>> Currently the "price" is very loosely connected to the units you
>> purchase. I plan to eventually make the money side more important (so
>> we can have things like paypal purchases of data/time).
>>
>> Suggestions for implementation welcome.
>>
>> Tim
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Stephan Stein <st***n@gmx.de> wrote:
>>> hi
>>> is there a way to add fixed packages for billing?
>>> So i want to add vouchers with a fixed price.
>>> for example:
>>> 2h --> xx,xx €
>>> 4h --> xx,xx €
>>> 1 day  --> xx,xx €