2011-10-18 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Translations

Header Data

From: Silvério Santos <SS***s@web.de>
Message Hash: 458ec504da1347c4472c5a86399f30d696f11f7d41f7bc5010b08d4d0a764b29
Message ID: <4E9DC7AA.9070508@web.de>
Reply To: <4E942EBB.5020803@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-10-18 11:38:34 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 20:38:34 +0200

Raw message

Hi,

because I am unable to commit the updated german translation through
Bazaar I attached it to this e-mail for Tim to add it to the next minor
release.

Best regards
Silvério