2011-10-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Hello all! and some questions :-)

Header Data

From: “Pollington, Glyn” <Gl***n@hp.com>
Message Hash: 49f57762ff1c0742baedad68954b7741752169042f9fc7fe93c1ad260159b40b
Message ID: <99DF9CFBA2E2D947A37658DFB2AE72BB22848E96@G4W3210.americas.hpqcorp.net>
Reply To: <4E9431D5.9050801@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-10-11 05:15:58 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:15:58 +0000

Raw message

Hi Tim

Thanks for the faster response!  After I posted that email, I restarted the server (having tried restarting chilli etc) and hey presto:)

Had a great time playing with it and am now currently installing it again on my even older Compaq evo m300 (as I am likely to give it away, I'm interested to see if it can cope - the main limit will be the bandwidth between the AP and 100Mb port anyway.

I have to say this product is fantastic and a donation will be coming your way real soon.  After fiddling with easyhotspot all weekend this has come really easy.  I am doing this for a local pub that doesn't just want to give out access without some control and this really fits the bill.  I'll be sure to read the archive as my plans for the proof of concept include customising the web portal.

Regards and thanks.

Glyn Pollington
Microsoft Technology Group
Hewlett-Packard Ltd.
gl***n@hp.com<mailto:gl***n@hp.com>
Tel: +44 (0)8700 130790 (switchboard)
Fax: +44 (0)1344 361396
Mobile: +44 (0)7836 699 347
www.h<http://www.hp.com/uk>p.com/uk
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error, you should
delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender.

To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated you should
consider this message and attachments as "HP CONFIDENTIAL".