2011-10-30 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Detail tutorial after installation Grase Hotspot

Header Data

From: Muhammad Syafiq <cr***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 57b3d84ac383d5122350000fde574297302943c72bb746eb77a42e4c53f797e9
Message ID: <CA+gGs_Z6_+5f_v0GwfpyRLW44Pn+=4vUHhVqrO-i8cDYt1f2WQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <99DF9CFBA2E2D947A37658DFB2AE72BB242E64EE@G9W0717.americas.hpqcorp.net>
UTC Datetime: 2011-10-30 09:46:41 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 00:46:41 +0800

Raw message

Hi Glyn,

Thanks for your response. I not clear with your answer and still confusing.
Maybe i should explain my setup. Firstly, i installing ubuntu 11.04 in
virtual environment which using VM Player. Then, i install step by step
following basic installation tutorial in Grase Hotspot website. Everything
working smoothly but i got mistake no adding IP in grase hotpot
(installation time). The IP is 127.0.0.1 which my computer IP.

I open Grase Hotspot Admin interface in browser by IP, 127.0.01 and access
as admin. It working well for first experience. FYI, i using 4g connection
for my laptop and enable NAT in VM Player.

I have an AP/Router TP Link model MR3420 for my first hotspot project and
flashed with OpenWRT firmware and fresh configuration, no setting yet.

The diagram

4G Broadband => Windows 7 => VM Player => Ubuntu => Grase Hotspot =>
OpenWRT (AP/Router)

I just stuck in hardware configuration,* how to adding IP in router and let
Grase Hotspot detects the router while the network in VM Player is NAT and
already receive packet from 4G Broadband?*
*
*
Thank you,

: )