2011-10-21 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] level in admin

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 5c56917818881f5f797a4491400bc7cbcd8487dc986b43029541d20355abae17
Message ID: <4EA150D6.5000007@gmail.com>
Reply To: <4EA15928.7060703@htreasure.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-10-21 04:00:38 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 21:00:38 +1000

Raw message

On 21/10/11 21:36, htreasure wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> 1st of all you have done a great job on GRASE but i'm just wondering
>
> is it possible to give right to A member of the admin in the Grase admin
> panel?
>

> Currently we can not do that and if it's possible may be you can look
> into that in the next release.
>
> I should deploy Grase for an office soon and i'm afraid the might screw
> things up soon.
It's not implemented yet. But it is planned. I've done some work on
another project recently that needed multiple access levels, so I'll
probably borrow that concept for Grase.
> If we can have Levels like
>

> 1. universal right
>
> 2. create user(s) alone.

I'll let you know when I'm doing it. Any ideas for the best way to
implement the admin users section then? Currently it's not well
designed. I'm thinking maybe a table that has username in one column,
and dropdown boxes in the next to select access level? Not really sure
so if you have design/interface ideas, let me know!