2011-10-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Grase 3.6

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 80f5f539ad9e61cebf7eb873cd9f8ceed6babf2e2b3b6b0e140b562e739b5160
Message ID: <4E9580E0.8080508@gmail.com>
Reply To: <1318404499.80792.YahooMailNeo@web161613.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-10-12 04:58:24 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 21:58:24 +1000

Raw message

On 12/10/11 17:28, ????? ?????? wrote:
> Hi Tim..
> fist i wanna say that your grase works great..
> it have many feature just in several month..
> great job really..
Thanks. It's actually been 4 years in the making, but it has really
taken off the last few months. Only released it publicly December last year.

> second i just wanna report some buh that i have found in my server.
> when i login using non java script, it seems the page failed to
> redirect client into "login success" page. it just stuck on
> "http://:3990" or something like that
> but if i login using java, there is no error like that..
Sorry about that. Seems I missed a spot in the new settings for allowing
ip address changes. I've fixed it and will push the new version very
shortly.

> and again thaks for the hard work :)

Your Welcome.