2012-02-06 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Norwegian translation available

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 2155a68e7b4e8379a11db09d878faa46a29842c0549df6ab092e9afc8ba804fb
Message ID: <4F309B2E.4050504@gmail.com>
Reply To: <201201301128.06385.solbu@solbu.net>
UTC Datetime: 2012-02-06 20:31:58 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 13:31:58 +1000

Raw message

On 30/01/12 20:28, Johnny Solbu wrote:
> Hi people.
>
> This weekend I translated Grase into Norwegian Bokm\ufffdl (nb_NO).
> I have just opened a Transifex account, my username is "Solbu". If someone could add me to the team somehow, I'll upload it as soon as I get some description on how to do that.
>
> Hopefully there might come a "Nynorsk" version too. (nn_NO)

Sorry for the (BIG) delay. I'm currently in the process of moving house,
so don't have access to internet, or my development computer.
Thanks for requesting a team, it makes it easy for me because I can just
tick approve and the rest can be done by you! If you wish to request a
Nynorsk team, I'll approve it but won't include it until it's actually
translated. I've approved the Norwegian Bokmal team, I believe you just
need to upload the translation, uploading the pot file should be all
that's needed. (Or I'll fish it out of the moderator queue when my
development machine is setup).

Again, so sorry about the delay. I look forward to including your
translation!

Let me know your preferred name for the CONTRIBUTORS file and if you are
ok with your email address being in there. (Normally it's in the pot
file anyway)

Thanks heaps