2012-03-13 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] 3.7.3 bugs

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 66f3cfc055c96b8dd48b9d1ed0beb5f1295822d0adaa1cc0f0e002d62cd0a9bc
Message ID: <CAESLx0J-ddP9sx135M9=xQ5Bw0-X_Lj8i+JtvU0o3Y7E69SVSw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <114ed1c3e5797df3d2ced4f4880ff5ea3a6483d0@thesanctuarythailand.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-03-13 22:26:56 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 15:26:56 +1000

Raw message

Hi.

I'm currently out, so a quick response. We've changed from showing limits
and usage to showing remaining quota. This may be more confussing if you
are used to the previous way of displaying the information and I'm looking
at better was of displaying the information. Suggestions are welcome.

I realise that change wasn't supposed to be in the package until it was
tested more, the main purpose of that release was some big bugs in reports,
and translations. I'll check it when I can and respond properly then.

Thanks for your patience. Sorry to hear that the 3.7 update went badly for
you, do you know what broke so badly?

Tim