2012-04-17 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] grase-hotspot stopped working

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: d8fb487aa4cb48bb3a9a5183a8bf96db2b36df7b5e1bc39bc59bbdc94f8a0a91
Message ID: <4F8DCD4F.1080404@gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAGjnFCgdK8=BtMoYDTKBG0t30bREo8Pzfn6HrgnE8FMM4XBzYA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-04-17 13:06:39 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 06:06:39 +1000

Raw message

On 07/04/12 12:36, Wes W wrote:
> Hello, I recently updated to gnome 3 shell, which I think broke many
> packages on my system. I had a fully working grase-hotspot setup
> before anyhow. Now all the sudden any client gets redirected to
> 10.1.0.1/grase/uam/hotspot/ <http://10.1.0.1/grase/uam/hotspot/> like
> they're supposed to, but its not being found. And I can login as
> admin, but all links inside admins page are broken and also not being
> found.
> Trying to chase down the problem if anyone can give me some good leads.

Hi Wes, have you managed to work this out yet?

I believe a change to mime-support has broken it. Can you give me the
output of 'grep php /etc/mime.types'

Thanks. Also, what version of linux are you using?

I need to find a solution, as apparently it was a bug fix to
mime-support that has broken a number of packages! Ah!