2012-05-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Grase hotspot session-timeout

Header Data

From: libert link <li***k@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 157bc20b3dfbff635a5ff73a145ee4e58b49e8149ee6f7e10fb8bb824dbf97e4
Message ID: <CAFsinpxYrY+P4FoAoGm_GLkwBvcWRjNKuGPdk1hX=zrO66w4kg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <4FAB5F76.6060809@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-05-10 02:32:44 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 11:32:44 +0200

Raw message

Hi Tim,

Yes i did install everything standard

I did take a look at the stopped time:  Reason- Nas reboot

Maybe you have a answer to this.

L.