2012-06-25 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Bandwidth Limitation

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 36dd60641ade772790f593dd27505f0c29e5b936286a4a6024c3e80bda76b453
Message ID: <CAESLx0LJ-eGHKosr9oumxqAzMjmq4quFqgTbGut_Qjjcfog6xw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <99DF9CFBA2E2D947A37658DFB2AE72BB4B4C2769@G4W3210.americas.hpqcorp.net>
UTC Datetime: 2012-06-25 17:20:59 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 08:20:59 +0800

Raw message

Only just saw this email.
I've added a comment to ticket 12
(http://trac.grasehotspot.org/ticket/12#comment:1) so I'll do this at
the same time probably.
Internally, the Computer accounts are just a special group that isn't
shown in the Groups page. If you want the same bandwidth limit to all
computer accounts, it can be put in simply by adding a radgroupreply
value in. In fact, I think if you create a group with the correct name
(in the constants file we have define("MACHINE_GROUP_NAME",
"Computer"), so the correct name would be Computer) and set it's
bandwidth limits, then that should limit all computer accounts.
(Untested, but should work)

Tim