2012-06-19 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] print tickets

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ad4e63c1b4c4ec834bcf07703287d9fbde3d573d836f76de65157414c355b72c
Message ID: <CAESLx0+REFKvPToqHTfhqA+ovR_y2FH8n537L06sH1o-N-NjXw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <4181490.2022941340102036872.JavaMail.defaultUser@defaultHost>
UTC Datetime: 2012-06-19 04:25:40 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 21:25:40 +1000

Raw message

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 8:33 PM, lu***e@inwind.it <lu***e@inwind.it> wrote:
> hi,
>

> is possible re-print tickets? now i found the link to print the last
> generated pdf of tickets.

Yep. Assuming you are using the latest version, it keeps track of all
"batches" of tickets. (Only since the start of the year, before that
it only kept track of the last batch).
So the link looks similar to this,
http://10.1.0.1/grase/radmin/printnewtickets?batch=11
Replacing the batch number will get you earlier batches. (There is
more to be written to make this easier, including "comments" for each
batch so you know what each batch of tickets was for).
You can also print more than one batch, i.e.
http://10.1.0.1/grase/radmin/printnewtickets?batch=7,8,9
You'll notice the pdf download name has the batch number in it, in
this case though the number would be 789 as it can't have special
chars in the name.

There is a lot more "hidden" features in the ticket printing that just
doesn't have a GUI for atm. The whole ticket printing is highly
customisable, with ticket size and spacing all customisable.

> there is a way to print all the tickets, not only the last?

Printing all the tickets isn't something you can do easily yet. Not
unless they have all been created in batches, and you select each
batch.
I'll keep it in mind when I finish the batch printing code to maybe
make it easy to print all tickets.

I also need to do some code cleanup to speedup ticket creation, not
sure if it's the PDF library or some of my backend code, but will find
out soon. New computer should be on it's way in the next few weeks!