2012-07-24 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Data allowance and Remaining Data

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 0791aea38c6ff27241d3f81779fb50606729dfaa6381c9e98b9c8f731865b605
Message ID: <500F0928.3030405@gmail.com>
Reply To: <500EBC20.6030703@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2012-07-24 13:44:24 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 06:44:24 +1000

Raw message

Hi Drazen.

There was some posts to the list a little while ago about the 4Gb data
limit. It's a limitation with Freeradius, and as I've not had a computer
for the last 3-4 months, I've not been able to even tackle it.
So far, the solution for now is to limit your ticket sizes to 4Gb. I
know it sucks, but apparently it's been a freeradius bug for a long time.
Now that I have a computer back, I'll be trying to fix the bug in
Freeradius so we don't have this problem.

Tim