2012-07-01 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Weird Bug I really Need Help

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: d9bd61d5c60ea38f1f85147e15be8ca62871a05df4f962ae713713cfb3f98019
Message ID: <CAESLx0LbZGs3aLK9KMHr2cpt=pvOPzzb9C6w8+gSYTmiEdXCiA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <00c401cd5725$e35f9130$aa1eb390$@ca>
UTC Datetime: 2012-07-01 17:42:23 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 10:42:23 +1000

Raw message

Upgrading to dev may fix the problem, but it sounds like a network
issue somewhere.

So users get a timeout page? Is it generated by squid or the browser?
Is the issue reproduceable? (i.e. it always happens, or always happens
after doing X, Y and Z)?

Do you feel comfortable with me doing remote assistance to try and see
what's happening? (Just install the grase-remote-assist-user package
and let me know your vpn ip address).

Tim