2012-08-20 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] New Voucher System (Was Re: Paypal integration ??)

Header Data

From: Erik Andre Aabrekk <er***k@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 44f50535574ec3238c6f3e4cf7a4d25a5b4cfde5656c45f4b5a5e9f6b06f3a4f
Message ID: <CALmDHzowKS-gvUZGNY0yikzXK3RJx5ZL+=ggiZVqeQT0aiTeQw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+4PBu+tGwnPG63Pha5SnzO6swZA-WyxuEk8WGVGEzfBg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-08-20 14:47:19 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 23:47:19 +0200

Raw message

awesome Timothy. your work is awesome. Been wondering if
you are hanging around in some irc servers at the moment.

Erik Andre
Den 20. aug. 2012 23:12 skrev "Timothy White" <ti***8@gmail.com>
følgende: