2012-08-20 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Got stuck in v3.6.3

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 75679c11f7d0e98eb91d8d79de8a5bc7d0e847b7047456c59310f745ae97226b
Message ID: <CAESLx0+Vkp3kSHkj3WkbeNu5ebE0HccWTjbpho1TewtPQ-qLcQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <F517EA2E-E1B1-4D42-B3AB-BF131B71272D@yahoo.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-08-20 14:13:44 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 07:13:44 +1000

Raw message

Hi.

First check that it has actually disappeared. It should be a file in
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/ called grasehotspot.list.
Second, it may actually be an issue we are trying to work a away
around. The CoovaChilli that has been compiled needs a newer libssl in
Ubuntu, than is available in Debian, which we need to find a solution
for.

Tim