2012-08-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Ubuntu 12.04

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 79af430cd662c2678a7dcb58957b3b55ada4d72c68b5088d603047439f11bca8
Message ID: <CAESLx0LGw3Z5O=-aCSE1+YXhNALug4g62XyP8Q7XzjFMitUuTw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAD6kk-bKj–XQ-8oDJtX3hCoHoQQU-gKO=bgoEjkfeSw5fVJaQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-08-02 23:11:03 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 16:11:03 +1000

Raw message

Hi Alvin.

I wasn't aware that the monitor sessions wasn't reporting correctly
with 12.04. Can you send me a snippit of the squid logs (just 10-20
lines) so I can check if the format has changed.
Also, maybe take a screenshot of what it is reporting, so I can see.

Thanks

Tim