2012-08-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] WAN side clients

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 846262e40fcff2f9db97b4a1717c62baed406435292f0d8c627d7514878f98e6
Message ID: <CAESLx0KowQ_kPT_7WHZVMX7y9GiNq1pfS5zz66FgQUKqMT5YPw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <501A4392.6040504@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2012-08-02 23:13:15 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 16:13:15 +1000

Raw message

Hi Drazen.

This is currently unsupported, but will be supported in the future.
Currently the captive portal on the hotspot isn't setup to allow
clients coming from outside of the local captive portal. It should be
easy to do in the future, but as I've not played around with it at the
moment, I can't give you much guidance.

Sorry.

Tim