2012-08-17 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Batch tickets

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 9662a34c8c564bb87673fde0825394efa4b150bbf9fab9c9852ea7e60e3c933e
Message ID: <CAESLx0+r4C3q+Xsb1m45MuRgt89DwZFbrx3shfOG1PByEJpBsA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CADFrdqmJzrcazi+DD2viQKnj1sGRMNGz-=1ert=jpAbf32BZhw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-08-17 14:15:22 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 07:15:22 +1000

Raw message

This shouldn't be hard to do. Just file a bug at trac.grasehotspot.org
and I'll implement it.
If you can't wait, find in the code the right parts and update it.
However your changes will get overridden each update.

Tim