2012-08-17 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] UDP traffic

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b7b42c203f90a115cef4a2a75c373d9c63fa5ea9d9ae1e643b68df9efae45b2a
Message ID: <CAESLx0JkDwwjNbS5LmshCVDNkOSpckEUSB68Dmo=q0A9bCwrhQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <4642936f-8032-64e4-fc3b-9f71307ae5ac@me.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-08-17 14:16:42 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 07:16:42 +1000

Raw message

Hi Shamih.

Interesting. Are you sure it's passing through? Remember UDP is
connectionless, so the sending machine can send to it's heart content,
however the packets shouldn't be passing through.
I'll do some tests to make sure.

Tim