2012-09-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] jquery-1.5.2.min.js:16?

Header Data

From: Drazen <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: 08990a91771386d695223dcc6d9238c38d143921dc555e5821e4f7d0c6b85a50
Message ID: <50499F62.9000803@radez.hr>
Reply To: <504917E7.7080307@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-09-07 00:16:50 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 09:16:50 +0200

Raw message

On 09/06/2012 11:38 PM, Tim White wrote:
> This suggests you have a really large number of sessions listed. There
> are javascript functions on that page to allow you to sort the table
> to find sessions that you are looking for. Roughly how many sessions
> do you have listed? (Use the session number to get a rough idea
> instead of counting them all)
>
> Also, what browser's are you guys using?
I am using firefox mainly. But at the different machines and OSes
(xp/suse/android), don't have same behaviour. Means don't have "java
script error" at every combination. Seems that to many sessions causing
some time out with browser java script what depends of browser
version/os combination and believe with speed of grase server.

However, I have also to many sessions. Mainly because of one client
computer which has permanent acces via wifi. That PC is networked by
external AP device set as client. The mac address of this device is
taken as computer account with grase. Since PC as well AP-client device
are always on, there are to many timed out sessions generated with this
account. Guess that I should correct this setting in the future. This
was setup only work at the time. But this is on me.

Anyway, it will be good to collect more informations about number of
sessions with different installations of grase and then see if
redefinition of session query is neccesseary.

I can send you list of my sessions e.g. Together with more such examples
you should be able to analyze wider range of what is going on.
Drazen