2012-09-24 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Adding VAT option to tickets

Header Data

From: Hans van de Voorde <ha***s@van-de-voorde.com>
Message Hash: 57724f136aff5dd90654593a5fe93851a155551437f931f0a74821aa136ac86a
Message ID: <9B63448FB45746BC8E33CDD2DD5D4229@MedionPC>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LUgnt8r4Rfw=n8CqMFxdny5W_KyqZYkjB6u1ygPC=7Ag@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-09-24 04:53:13 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 13:53:13 +0200

Raw message

Hi Tim,

Knowing and having lived in most european countries I might be able to give
you the right answer here.

Normaly the VAT (BTW in belgium/Netherlands) etc. is a fixed percentage, but
different for the different countries. Altough Fixed, with the current
economical situation countries are changing the percentage sometimes.

Normaly there is no need to indicate the amount of VAT/TVA/BTW seperately,
however if we would have users who want to put the cost on the companies
account they might want to try refund of TVA/VAT/BTW and for that reason it
might be usefull to indicate the amount seperately.

example:
Internet access  .... .... .... ..

Price      20.00 \u20ac tax included

include  3.28 \u20ac TVA