2012-11-13 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] first installation

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 0a86d71ba10972857f242b85c77c273221cea8ceb519128f1b5b181c5b70a7c7
Message ID: <CAESLx0JiiZv=z3NCWtQ0Ty5CzGh6ka-U=wvz3BvR0-LmWKVo8A@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CA+RdO9f=HBk8+-r5L0HNEExwNimheR6_WoxQvJM7_CzD3KLEsg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-11-13 20:49:47 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 13:49:47 +1000

Raw message

To change which network card is which, you'll need the WAN card to be setup
how you normally set it up (but not with network manager, see the
grasehotspot.org website for some details). The LAN card needs to be not
setup. No ip address or anything. Then use the web interface (from the WAN
side or local machine) to set the LAN nic to the correct setting (and make
sure you hit save), then reboot.

Tim