2012-11-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Information regarding portal

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 7fcffd890876de31c7ed39c88a369b037ffba64972133282ffb0e184ce3dafe3
Message ID: <50A17E7C.1020909@gmail.com>
Reply To: <CA+9ZPKq8Vy9LV22FHgf=pTJdshs-Wz-7N0pz9-+xjA12z8=sZA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-11-12 15:55:56 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 08:55:56 +1000

Raw message

On 13/11/12 07:36, Santiago Berniz wrote:
> Hi, I just installed Grase Hotspot , works great, Howver, I couldn't
> find few things, first I will like to know if there is a way to put
> "monthly limit" instead of just minutes time limits. Also, is there a
> way for a user to create his own account, for example, i use paypal
> api so they can pay automatically via the portal, and hence auto
> activate their account. or create user account, or computer account.
> Thanks in advance
> Santiago

Hi Santiago. Sorry  about the delay.

Sounds like you found the download? If you hadn't already worked out,
there is no "final" release. You download the package that setups up the
repository, then it installs all it needs from the repository.

For monthly limits, look in the group section. You apply this to a group
(recurring time limit), and then put the user in that group.

There is a landing page as you'll have hopefully discovered by now. It's
the login page. Currently you can't change it to another page, but maybe
in the future you can.

Users can't currently buy their own accounts. However I've been actively
working on this feature, and have it working on my development machine.
In the next release there will be a "vouchers" section where you can
define a price and what that actually purchases. Groups will still be
used to set lots of the voucher settings though. This will eventually
include a Paypal API, as well as other API's. It's plugin based so you
can always write your own gateway.

I hope that answers your questions.