2012-11-13 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Recurring Monthly Data Limit

Header Data

From: Teddy Boyce <te***e@boyceaudio.com>
Message Hash: a47a2b40b3b7c71383f0d280c04bd9ce7741e00df52996a1027460018454a824
Message ID: <52fef426.06c60e0a.53b5.ffff8204SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com>
Reply To: <50A1835B.2030009@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-11-13 04:33:52 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 06:33:52 -0500

Raw message

Thanks for the quick response.

I'm on version 3.7.6. In the Groups section, above the Recurring Time Limit
field I've got the Default Time Limit field.

>>From what you are saying, I guess there is a more recent version. Where can
I find it and how can I force an update?

Thanks.

-- Teddy