2012-11-25 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] dhcp range

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: cf1896b6cabb0c2f498ea34203aec3a95d1d574b529acfdf57597efd3cb4c75d
Message ID: <50B28BE2.40403@gmail.com>
Reply To: <fptycasufxebmgfeacrs@psny>
UTC Datetime: 2012-11-25 14:21:38 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 07:21:38 +1000

Raw message

On 23/11/12 00:19, Pawe\u0142 wrote:
> hello,
> how can i do my own dhcp range in grasehotspot ?

Hi Pawe\u0142

The first part is to set the correct network ip and netmask under
Network settings. These define the "overall" ip range that is used. If
you need to further limit it, you can ether wait for the next release,
or search back in the archives for the dhcp-start and dhcp-end lease
options you can manually put in the database.