2012-12-18 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] 3.7.6 to 3.7.7

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 6972fd86281dc3f2d90d02896b9ec5c174bda1cb604cca6af25a627d084c372c
Message ID: <CAESLx0+Fj=1zfZY_Sc5wuWDUHwENz8qL=56rFfjPWDpkzXP09w@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <1355814820.68044.YahooMailClassic@web110215.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-12-18 00:33:07 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 17:33:07 +1000

Raw message

Please try it if you can. It's ready but I always put it out for testing
first. But without testers I won't know if it is truly ready!

Tim