2013-02-06 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Small “new” features

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 6fe0a86b8ac576801d6a9e1aee1cf076ebcd173810c5e6d0a3c59ce9cc8bb75c
Message ID: <5112FA77.3010501@gmail.com>
Reply To: <510B9D68.7050305@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-02-06 17:51:03 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 10:51:03 +1000

Raw message

On 01/02/13 20:48, Tim White wrote:
> Some small changes that will be in 3.7.7.7 bringing some "new"
> features that may assist people
<snip>
>   * Added 'Cron' function to delete all users who have no remaining
> time limit (append ?deleteoutoftimeusers=1 to the end of the cron url)

This will probably change as I realised that all CRON functions should
be things you are ok with unauthenticated users doing. Deleting users is
not something we want them to be able to do, as the call to delete these
users should be made based on how your run your system. For people doing
ticket based batches of fixed limits, then deleting these users should
be ok.

I'll add a GUI for this instead, probably in the users section, that
also confirms the number of users that will be deleted before doing it.