2013-03-23 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Grase hotspot configuration in VMware workstation

Header Data

From: vicki kumar <om***a@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 0595b10d990df41b992dffb01f29332d8b51f8c625021232e5d571c91c5b1a7e
Message ID: <CAA1C2kwRgTArSs5H0xAT2fgRDPj8pHqxsaEnFWsw5wXc82o41w@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAA1C2kxYc4Ut1Qrcj_p2yf3SOOMsrONdKrHU15ZJRrSu1SOj7A@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-03-23 09:32:21 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:02:21 +0530

Raw message

Finally, I got Grase configured correctly (I guess so) on VMware. But one
thing I am not able to understand is that how do I access Grase admin page
on the same PC. I mean when I am connected to an always-on static ip
internet connection, it doesn't allow access to Grase admin ip. Is Grase
admin page only accessible through second NIC(LAN) connected to other
system or PC?

Thanks.

--
om kumar