2013-03-31 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Grase stylesheet and design file locations

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b438ce0fd5b093169e11be528ae0a13ad1fab7bc617dccbc9c48657a42bcc751
Message ID: <5158E2E1.6020801@gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAA1C2kyWXtn1gjT9iWJnVmrh=tjH-UJL_PpGo7Sg37OM0D9o=A@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-03-31 18:29:05 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 11:29:05 +1000

Raw message

On 30/03/13 17:35, vicki kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>       Can you please help me locate the css and design files of Grase
> for client portal as well as admin section to make some changes in the
> written details on the admin login page and in the color of the page?
> Also, if I make the said changes, will I lose them after Grase or
> Coovachilli update?

The client login pages are all customisable in the Portal Customisation
pages. These changes will be preserved between updates.
If you modify the template/css files for the admin interface, those
changes will be lost on updates and as such is unsupported.