2013-04-19 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Keep alive..

Header Data

From: Paul van Oijen <Pa***n@abnamrocomfin.com>
Message Hash: b020ba31a086f421f2c9417a20307601ef8400936ce7f01b11b8afca14365ba3
Message ID: <CDE0808EBF803548968A157E73EF1A5D16C77409DB@nlvwdbacfexc01>
Reply To: N/A
UTC Datetime: 2013-04-19 01:27:24 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:27:24 +0200

Raw message

Found it the -d !  to ! -d and working fine now.....

Chrs Paul