2013-04-22 - [GRASE-Hotspot] Bug/Feature tracker (Was Re: Future “paid” development of features)

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: f2f19ad3fd3d0fc1b1684da34da39c424ca4ee586c8851eace84ff1a42d26eac
Message ID: <51752727.2010309@gmail.com>
Reply To: <516F6A23.5090106@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-04-22 05:03:51 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 22:03:51 +1000

Raw message

On 18/04/13 13:36, Tim White wrote:
> This is just a general announcement. This does not affect normal
> development or the free nature of the project.
> All future "paid" development work on Hotspot related features will be
> in the form of bounties. I will investigate a way to add Bounties
> and/or votes to the feature/bug tracker, so that people can register
> their interest in which features get worked on, and if people are
> willing to pay for work to be done, they can assign a bounty to it.
I was unaware that the bug/feature tracker was down.
(http://trac.grasehotspot.org) I've done some updates to it tonight, as
well as putting a voting plugin in place. Hopefully if you are logged in
(OpenID login on far right) then you should be able to up and down vote
tickets.

Feel free to start voting!

As for bounties, not sure the best way to do this at the moment, if you
are interested in offering a bounty, for now just leave a comment on the
ticket, and ensure your details are correct in your profile. I'll work
out bounties when someone is interested in them.