2013-05-13 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Backing up and restoring

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 42c9008771176b9f86a30ad0e2b9faba41e89072ca6fdee048bf3c60d161dda9
Message ID: <5191B0BF.8010008@gmail.com>
Reply To: <1368318772.561759@computingeverywhere.com.au>
UTC Datetime: 2013-05-13 20:34:23 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 13:34:23 +1000

Raw message

On 12/05/13 10:33, Peter Cummins wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I thought that I had seen the answer to this somewhere, but can't for the life of me find it now.
>
> I have just had to replace our Grase computer due to hardware failure. I had an already set up and working replacement Grase computer, and my plan was to restore the database backup from the old computer but I could not find instructions on how to do this.
>
> I have it working now, but for future reference can someone please point me to the instructions to restore the Grase backup?
>
> Thanks in advance....

/var/backups/grase contains nightly tarballs of the 2 databases.