2013-07-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] ARP out of connections

Header Data

From: Drazen <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: 9c164b2f9a8ebee4a2511f53aae2b86871658212a29467edb42f54341f6169ff
Message ID: <51F23ED3.2020207@radez.hr>
Reply To: <1374826903.78081.YahooMailBasic@web124905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-07-26 02:18:11 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 11:18:11 +0200

Raw message

Hmmm
sounds strange that battery itself cousing problem described.
If battery was bad, and there were some even short power outage , bios
could reset to default including date/time.

I assume that reverted date may cause conflict with radius and
chilli/users/groups if system date/time  and other date/time data
mismatched.
This also assume you entered in bios after battery change to set
date/time. After that everything back to normal operation.

How close I could be?

Rgds.
Drazen