2013-07-25 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] how to enable Filter and AD Filter?

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e4d64d780b6076d61770ecf898592b2d7eea52c26b2b1db5792205bd309336a5
Message ID: <51F0FA53.8070500@gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAPWTG7iOyLWFZYv8+wCdNz2tj5Lx=O20w1xWQTRyUL2XsnnQnw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-07-25 03:13:39 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 20:13:39 +1000

Raw message

On 23/07/13 14:05, William Zhou wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I setup a fresh GraseHotspot recently and it's running fine here.
> I noticed there are two services disabled in Service Monitor.
> Is there any document how to enable/use these two functions?

The services monitor page is an obsolete left over from a few years ago.
The system Grase was originally in was more tightly controlled, and so
the filtering was easy to include. Unfortunately that filter is very
restrictive and difficult to adjust, so it wasn't suitable to include
with the public version.

You are best to investigate how you can use Squid to do any filtering
you need, as you can add your own custom squid configs to the squid.d
directory.