2013-08-16 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Contents of Grase-hotspot digest…”

Header Data

From: Tim Reichhart <ti***m@nwohiobb.com>
Message Hash: fd1582c99ac9f73ccf29ce88662aa190cd7c095d8df58a06f3da56875882bccc
Message ID: <002b01ce9a98$f0fb4a70$d2f1df50$@nwohiobb.com>
Reply To: N/A
UTC Datetime: 2013-08-16 08:54:50 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 11:54:50 -0400

How soon would this paypal script plugin will be done? Also where is this
portal customisation page located at?

Tim

Message: 1

Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 23:03:56 -0400

From: "Tim Reichhart" <ti***m@nwohiobb.com>

Subject: [GRASE-Hotspot] couple questions to ask?

To: <gr***t@lists.sourceforge.net>

Hi Guys

I finally got my grase hotspot up and running on an laptop with Ubuntu

12.04.2 LTS and I have an questions to ask.

1)      Is there anyway to add paypal to the hotspot?

2)      How do we add more stuff into the login page?

Thanks Tim