2013-10-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Thin client support

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 123ae9b93dbd1c6628a82228d82d694e7a085203329d66f6a79a855c20125a75
Message ID: <CAESLx0+iH_ifvwTT2SbDansQfpB-j6qu1ALrSVSfZEgz5qZAEA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAFVFZ2aEV=aq68Qx7RcH+yuQxYohg3LoUcUN8RZP2Qpeuk+Yaw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-10-29 22:26:53 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:26:53 +1000

Raw message

Assuming each client does get a unique IP address from Grase, does it also
present to the network a unique MAC address? We rely on MAC addresses to
identify clients, so if it's 100 unique IP addresses but all appearing as a
single MAC, then it won't work.

Also, check that the IP's aren't being NATted before Grase.

Tim