2013-10-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Debian 7 support

Header Data

From: Thomas Heil <he***l@terminal-consulting.de>
Message Hash: 9b0bc93b03caf0c5c1abcb9862a1db69d44c307aa21b4d8d5401d3fc1f1aa2c8
Message ID: <526D785A.7010002@terminal-consulting.de>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LRRWcY6byxMA4pdb_Orrr_mTm-KHgq+c5-Ve4L-1GCoQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-10-27 13:32:26 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 21:32:26 +0100

Raw message

Hi,

On 27.10.2013 21:11, Timothy White wrote:
> Hmmm.
>
> Maybe ignore that. It seems smarty2 is no longer in Wheezy, so I will
> be forced to upgrade to Smary3, which is a much bigger task than I want.

Iam using grase with Wheezy. Its possible to install smarty2 in Debian,
so no real problem.

> Grr
>

> On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 6:06 AM, Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com
> <mailto:ti***8@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I'm still not offically supporting Debian 7, but please have a try
>     following the instructions
>     at http://support.rstudio.org/help/kb/advanced/installing-openssl-098-on-debian-7-wheezy
>     to get it to install. Let me know if it works or doesn't.
>
>     I'm hoping to have more time to work on things in the near future,
>     so will attempt to support Debian 7 soon.
>
>     Tim

thomas

--
Thomas Heil