2013-11-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] openvpn

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 7f9f579d623dbe8c39847223c4ff481c6176fb46ad30c32973fe3e371050522c
Message ID: <CAESLx0JDPcrTY=ZM_=D0tBy_x93DOYmifzr5sN1nM_TsgGcpnA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <1385522592.78687.YahooMailNeo@web124905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-11-27 01:29:05 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 18:29:05 +1000

Raw message

You can disable the OpenVPN if you wish. Just uninstall that package.

I'm not sure thought why it would interfere with Ultrasurf, that doesn't
sound right.

Tim