2013-11-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] WAP Configuration

Header Data

From: Jed Gainer <je***r@gmail.com>
Message Hash: d417b42ee794fba6909b9db7cde001d82961f1fdbe409dd3110fc5185c1fb654
Message ID: <CAJc1nuo4o1YhK-9Npn260baF9ksKVLvzFjgWcran+tgFar7YnA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <201311211535.31065.solbu@solbu.net>
UTC Datetime: 2013-11-27 18:39:19 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 17:39:19 -0800

Raw message

Amazes me how people with this little knowledge run our schools.