2013-12-15 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Moving to Github

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: a3d3cdcaa548d3eb85bd08cb5d584ecdf1b55da36771434910de9addbd2720d1
Message ID: <CAESLx0+6DQi+a4GU9VgJXe_VCqY8RcKZxAmUjxtmKHTQc63XZA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <201312141615.55348.solbu@solbu.net>
UTC Datetime: 2013-12-15 12:31:05 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 05:31:05 +1000

Raw message

Hi Johnny

This dependent on the distribution. When I build my Debian packages, it
builds a source tarball then. Because they are "native" Debian packages, no
source tarbal is needed to have them included, the bzr or git repo is
enough.

As I've explained before, the packaging logic is a big part of these
packages, so I'm not going to do the work to translate this logic to
another distro. Anyone who wants to put the effort in can, and can download
a "tarball" from github.

Tim