2014-02-14 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Self Registration

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 4eece90ebd58468f5f477fb8bcdebdada40e10777a87fd5082fef5176c2e0ee6
Message ID: <CAESLx0+kuvHGgLCP7T-eJr59SNPnaogP4Z13hEADV7z2Rh3CSw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <931A568D8D48FF4891EC448EE0A226041F43B8BD@F36-HQ-EX-1.force36.local>
UTC Datetime: 2014-02-14 17:39:42 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 10:39:42 +1000

Raw message

Hey Russell

I'd advise against doing it that way, as you won't be getting all the
benefits of using the GUI.
It the latest version (in git) there is code that allows you to ether "auto
register" users based on their computer, so a single login link will create
an account and log them in. This is good for making it like Macca's or
other places with a simple TOS page. There is also the initial code for a
"purchasing" wizard, that lets you define payment gateways, the demo one is
an "always paid" kind of gateway.

All that code is currently at
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal and needs a bit more work
before it's ready for a release. Patches welcome.

Tim