2014-02-13 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] CAN NOT LOGIN and COMPUTER ACCESS REFUSED - after power spike

Header Data

From: Tomas213 <to***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b291c385710cb52fd10e04178196b0980c8e58d6019ee517dcd73c71738219f0
Message ID: <CAPz6xh5cCkm_LStxBqzG7FZnKDw4vZFDdMOhFxzWFA403aYh-w@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <D0FF7A1BF250774EB68649D4B3AB49DC27B1ADE0@exchmbox4.exchange-outitgoes.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-02-13 10:16:25 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 19:16:25 +0200

Raw message

Try restarting Freeradiues server :

sudo /etc/init.d/freeradius restart
or
/etc/init.d/freeradius stop
and then
/etc/init.d/freeradius stop

those are not necesery for Grace to run :
*Filter (Dansguardian)
Ad Filter (Adzapper through Squid)
Postfix (Mail)