2014-03-09 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Enable free login?

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 947d77a8b435fb3a49a720f99fb9cc5ae5e0749c06458cc4077f43853e76505e
Message ID: <CAESLx0JDq+NQWKmrSnFUK8mfKoz42p1sXjUg-C=OcP55s2Co+Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <541691aeeb8b4344bfc68ec30e700d82@UH-EX-M03.utwn.net>
UTC Datetime: 2014-03-09 12:25:59 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 05:25:59 +1000

Raw message

It's currently a work in progress. If you are brave, you can build the
grase-www-portal package from the git code
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/
Then it's just a matter of finding the setting called "Free Login Group"
and putting a group name there.

I plan on making the whole login process much better in the near future,
I've just not had time to merge in the code from a private project. Part of
this will be a revamp of how the freelogin works allowing us to present a
TOS page instead of a login page.

Tim